Updated March 2012
The Niskayuna Parent-Teacher Organization is an official branch of the Niskayuna Central School District. The Council of the Parent-Teacher Organization has the ultimate rights to control policy and content on this website.
- Applicable School District policies and procedures are herein incorporated: See here and here for more information.
- The PTO may electronically publish an individual's name and contact information only if
- the individual is an adult
- authorized by the individual
- the individual is involved with a PTO or school event
- the contact information is necessary to facilitate or otherwise engage community involvement
- Information originating from individuals, groups, or organizations external to the Niskayuna Central School District cannot be electronically published by the PTO unless
- the infomation is associated with an event sponsored by a school or PTO
- authrozed by the PTO Council or school district
- Participation by Niskayuna Students using the PTO's electronic publsihing services is only allowed if
- the student is an adult (#2 above then applies)
- is student is 13 to 18 years old and supervised by a PTO member or school district employee
- The PTO and school district are not liable for the content of material electronically publsihed through this website or by email.